Monday 30 January 2017

CASIO MENS CORE QUARTZ MOVEMENT WATCH (N18,000)

Time to upgrade to a cool, modern look. This Casio watch has a white dial set in a sleek stainless steel case. The genuine leather band is finished with a buckle. It's a great casual accessory that's versatile enough to wear every day. Additional features include Arabic numeral display, luminous hands, date display, water resistance to 50 meters and measures seconds. Quartz Movement Case diameter: 39mm Mineral Crystal Stainless Steel case with Leather band Water-resistant to 50 Meters / 165 Feet / 5 ATM


PRICE;N18,000

TO BUY SMS/CALL OR WATSAPP 08091542546
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS(CASH ON DELIVERY)
24HR DELIVERY



NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE




2 comments:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Womens watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. BEST SKELETON WATCHES

    ReplyDelete